The museum is open Tues-Sun 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Closed on Mondays (except Easter Monday), 1st Jan, 15 Aug and 25 Dec.
The ticket office closes at 5.30 p.m.
• Full-price ticket: € 8.00
• Discounted ticket: € 7.00
- Groups from 7 to 25 people;
- Teenagers from 14 to 18 years of age;
- University students not entitled to free admission;
- Beneficiaries of special agreements
• Special discounted ticket: € 5.00
- citizens over 70 years of age;
- school groups from outside the Province of La Spezia;
- children from 6 to 13 years of age.
• Free ticket:
-university students enrolled in the faculties of Architecture, Letters and Philosophy or the Fine Arts Academy, or attending schools of specialisation or doctorates in these same disciplinary areas;
-leaders of organised or school groups;
- residents in the Borough of La Spezia on the first Sunday of every even month, on 19 March and 3 Dec;
- people with birthdays on the same day as their museum visit .
• Through ticket: €12.00. This allows you to visit the adjacent Seals Museum, the Castle of San Giorgio, the Ethnographic/Diocesan Museum and the CAMeC modern art museum besides the “Amedeo Lia” museum within 72 hours of purchase.
VISIT WITH AUDIOVIDEOGUIDE:
• 1 Audiovideoguide € 4,00
• 2 Audiovideoguides € 6,00
• 3 Audiovideoguides € 8,00
Earphone € 1,00
• School groups €30.00 / € 50.00
• Tourist groups € 70.00 (additional fee for guided tours in spanish and german)
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT :
Cash, bank cheque, Bancomat, Credit card (VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS, CARTASI, BANCA AMERICARD, EUROCARD-MASTERCARD, DINER'S CLUB, VISA ELECTRON, EDC MAESTRO).
For the safety of the works and the convenience of visitors, the latter are asked to deposit medium and large baggage and umbrellas in the cloakroom at the reception.
It is not permitted
It is not permitted to use flash or tripods, to smoke inside the various areas of the museum, or to touch the works. If you wish to have pictures of the works of art, to take professional photos or make professional audiovisuals or videos, please apply to the Director’s office, calling 0039/187 731100 or emailing a formal request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiring of museum rooms
At the discretion of the Executive Board, the Lia Museum hires out some of its rooms for cultural activities linked to art history.
For information and to make specific arrangements call 0039/187 731100